[FOSS4G2017] Ready to help!

Paul Wickman Paul.Wickman at respec.com
Thu Apr 7 12:20:13 PDT 2016

Hello all,

Just getting going on this list.  I’ll spend some time catching up on previous threads.  MT, you and I talked a bit in the past about how I can best help (corporate outreach, sponsor nudging, etc.).  Let me know if there is any thing in particular you need help with right now!

-Paul

Paul Wickman
Technology Director, GIS
RESPEC Consulting & Services
Cell:  612.280.5850
www.respec.com

Confidentiality Notice: This E-mail and any attachments is covered by the Electronic Communications Privacy Act, 18 U.S.C. & 2510-2524, is confidential and may be legally privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any retention, dissemination, or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. Please reply to the sender that you have received the message in error, and permanently delete the original and destroy any copy, including printed copies of this email and any attachments thereto.