[FOSS4G2017] New site and logo voting for FOSS4G Boston 2017

Guido Stein gstein at appgeo.com
Fri Mar 4 11:43:30 PST 2016

It was brought to my attention that I did not describe what the LOC is.

The Boston Local Organizing Comittee (LOC) is the group of volunteers
tasked with working on this conference. I will try to add more information
on the website about who is on this committee as well as post a copy of the
initial letter of interest and conference proposal that we submitted.

That said, if anyone has questions or thought, please feel free to share
them on this "PUBLIC" email list. I speak on behalf of the entire LOC when
I say we all appreciate your input.

-Guido

--
This e-mail message and any attachments may contain confidential or legally
privileged information. If you are not an intended recipient or otherwise