[FOSS4G2017] FOSS4G Boston 2017 - need volunteers?

Guido Stein gstein at appgeo.com
Wed Mar 9 10:44:06 PST 2016

There will be a need for volunteers, but I don't think we have specifics
for that ready yet.

That said, I will bring up the need for a volunteer sign up list at
tonights LOC meeting. One of my biggest goals for this event is to to make
sure that we bring in as much of the local community as we can, so I will
need ambassadors to spread the word far and wide.

-Guido

On Wed, Mar 9, 2016 at 1:10 PM Michelle Roberts - CyberFern Technologies <
cyberfern at twc.com> wrote:

> Hello,
>

> I was hoping to be able to attend the FOSS4G NA 2016, but won’t be able to
> this year. I’m VERY excited to hear that the conference will be held in
> Boston next year! I’m looking for new opportunities to network with people
> in the open source community here in New England and wondering if there is
> a need for volunteers; I would love to get involved. I can help out
> remotely and could travel to the Boston area occasionally.
>

> Best regards,
>
> Michelle
>

> Michelle Roberts
>
> CyberFern Technologies
>
> *Unfurling the Complexities of Technology for Practical Use*
>

> 607 Tenney Mountain Highway
>
> Village Square Suite 211
>
> Plymouth, NH  03264
>
> 603.393.5399 cell/office
>
> cyberfern at twc.com

This e-mail message and any attachments may contain confidential or legally
privileged information. If you are not an intended recipient or otherwise
authorized to receive this message, you should not use, copy, distribute,
disclose or take any action based on the information contained in this
e-mail or any attachments. If you have received this message and material
in error, please advise the sender immediately by reply e-mail and delete
this message. Thank you on behalf of Applied Geographics, Inc. (AppGeo).