[FOSS4G2017] Back from Bonn! On to Boston for 2017

Michael Terner mgt at appgeo.com
Wed Sep 14 10:46:33 PDT 2016

Guido and I returned from the terrific Bonn Conference and learned a ton
and were inspired and filled with good ideas for Boston. The blog below
captures some of these feelings:

http://www.appgeo.com/blog/picked-pieces-global-2017-foss4g-conference-bonn-germany/

​The size of this list is growing rapidly following Bonn and the meeting
cadence of our LOC will accelerate​ through the end of the year. There will
be more activity and as a result more posts to this list. We want to keep
you all informed and engaged.

Michael & Guido
Co-Chairs FOSS4G Boston 2017

2016 Chair, Till Adams sincerely thanking his LOC and volunteers on the
last day:
[image: Inline image 1]

--
This e-mail message and any attachments may contain confidential or legally
privileged information. If you are not an intended recipient or otherwise