[FOSS4G2017] Kids Map Gallery Committee

Heather Hillers heather.hillers at gmail.com
Thu Sep 8 12:56:26 PDT 2016

Hi Jeff,

Oh no, I did not want a big committee. I was simply confused because you asked me to put you on the committee, and I didn't understand what exactly you meant by a committee or how I should create one. And the only committee page I saw was the one for the big committees, and that didn't make sense at all. Which is also why I just sent the email to you, because it was just a dumb technical question.  Of course, I want to keep the map gallery a small project.

Heather