[FOSS4G2017] Another (possibly) fun idea

Jeff McKenna jmckenna at gatewaygeomatics.com
Thu Sep 15 11:44:46 PDT 2016

There was a great unplanned debate at a FOSS4G Europe between Ivan and
Peter Baumann on stage, on a thorny issue, but after they hugged, and it
was fascinating to hear and see, the passion, the knowledge, it was
exactly what the industry was wondering at the time, really on topic.  I
can think of some great thorny issues, that would definitely be
entertaining to hear.  Getting the 2 right people might be tricky
though.  But I agree with you, as someone who's been sitting on the
panel and also sitting in the audience for panels, as I'm sure Paul you
too have done both, that normal panels are quite boring.  So I like your
thinking!

-jeff