[FOSS4G2017] Another (possibly) fun idea

Andy Anderson aanderson at amherst.edu
Thu Sep 15 12:36:24 PDT 2016

The program committee is always open to suggestions for topics and, as importantly, speakers that can address them, whether for individual presentations or for panels! We may then follow up to see what can be arranged.

You can send your suggestions to any member right now, including myself and Paul, but I’ll see about getting a form put up on the conference Web site to make that easier.

— Andy