[FOSS4G2019] Media partners

Tõnis Kärdi tonis.kardi at gmail.com
Sat Feb 2 12:16:37 PST 2019

Vasile, not strictly a possible 'media partner' but there's GI Norden (
http://www.ginorden.org) - a network of Nordic geodata+gis organisations.

As for the Baltics, I know there's latgis.eu in Latvia and estgis.ee in
Estonia. Both of them are national gis societies. Don't know about
Lithuania, sry. As far as I know, nothing pan-regional.

And what about a (more global) reach out to the Open Knowledge Foundation
aswell maybe?

And if there's any hands-on help needed then please feel free to ping me :)

All the best,
Tõnis

Saatja Vasile Craciunescu <vasile at geo-spatial.org kirjutas kuupäeval K, 30.
jaanuar 2019 12:32 järgmist: