[FOSS4G2019] Media partners

Vasile Craciunescu vasile at geo-spatial.org
Sat Feb 2 13:40:24 PST 2019

Hi Tõnis,

Thank you for the resources! Can you contact GI Norden, latgis.eu and
estgis.eeon behalf of BLOC and ask them if are interested to promote
FOSS4G in their networks? In return we can provide visibility in our
communication channels by recognize them as regional partners.

Codrina will get in touch with Open Knowledge. She has very good
connections there.

Best,
Vasile