[FOSS4G2019] Pretalx - Workshop proposals submission

Jorge Gustavo Rocha jgr at osgeopt.pt
Mon Jan 7 04:41:18 PST 2019

Hi all,

Volker, thank you for taking care of  the conference management system.

I just would like to point out that we probably need to have different
types of calls (and submissions) for the event.

Probably we need:

  * call for abstracts
  * call for academic papers (if we keep this track)
  * call for workshops

Last year, there was also a call for maps and posters.

I volunteer to help with the call for workshops. I can provided you the
call proposal and the fields for the call form.

How is your working going on? Do you need help? (I don't have experience
with Pretalx, but I love to learn new things).

Regards,

Jorge

--
OSGeo Portugal
NIF: 509588190
email: geral at osgeopt.pt
https://www.osgeopt.pt/

Próximo evento: SASIG 2017, 20 a 22 de novembro, Porto