[FOSS4G2019] Pretalx - Workshop proposals submission

Volker Mische volker.mische at gmail.com
Tue Jan 8 03:39:05 PST 2019

Hi Jorge, Codrina,

the system should be able to handle all calls. You would select the type
of your submission and then fill out the fields. I think the fields will
be the same for all types, so we might be careful with the wording, so
it makes sense for all types.

I've set up a demo instance of pretalx you could play with.

Codrina, what do you think about giving Jorge access to the demo
instance, then he can have a look if it makes sense for all the
different types. I was mostly concerned about the talk submissions so far.

Cheers,
   Volker