[FOSS4G2019] OSGeo 101 workshop at FOSS4G 2019

Jorge Gustavo Rocha jgr at osgeopt.pt
Sat Jan 26 16:24:06 PST 2019

Hi Jachym,

Great! Looking forward to have it at FOSS4G 2019.

I prefer gitlab to github. Gitlab is open source. Github isn't.

But for the workshop materials, I think Gitea is good enough. You don't
need sophisticated CI, etc.

+1 on Gitea (or Gitlab)
-1 on Github

Best regards,

Jorge Gustavo

PS

+1 Geopackage
-1 Shapefile

--
OSGeo Portugal
NIF: 509588190
email: geral at osgeopt.pt
https://www.osgeopt.pt/

Próximo evento: SASIG 2017, 20 a 22 de novembro, Porto