[FOSS4G2019] [Board] Motion to create a youtube account FOSS4G

Astrid Emde (OSGeo) astrid_emde at osgeo.org
Sat Jun 15 06:19:58 PDT 2019

Hello,

Youtube would only be a third location of our FOSS4G videos. Only an
offer not a must have. They have already all videos in TIB AV-Portal (if
the LOC provides them) and we can have them at https://media.ccc.de

The videos will have the CC BY-SA 4.0 License (speaker have to agree in
advance)
https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/4.0/

He have a page that refers to the video locations:
http://video.foss4g.org/

So youtube would be a nice to have but is not necessary.

Astrid