Sponsor levels and press releases

Tyler Mitchell tylermitchell at shaw.ca
Tue Dec 12 18:19:45 EST 2006

In case you haven't seen this yet:
http://www.directionsmag.com/press.releases/index.php?
duty=Show&id=16012&trv=1

I provided a short, general, quote for their press release.  Should
we also aim to do our own press release for each and every sponsor,
or reserve that for the higher level sponsors only?  We also have
Lizardtech sponsoring at the associate level, so if we do a release
for 1Spatial then we'll want to for Lizardtech as well.  These, and
the GDAL sponsorships, are newsworthy items.  I don't mind writing
them up, all in one 'sponsorship update' news item, but wanted to get
your thoughts before starting on that.

Tyler