Initial Meeting

Frank Warmerdam warmerdam at pobox.com
Mon May 8 10:33:06 EDT 2006

Folks,

Our initial meeting of the Fundraising Committee will be tomorrow, May 9th
at 1600UTC (noon EST, 9am PST).   We will meet in IRC.  Our initial agenda is
at:
   http://wiki.osgeo.org/index.php/FunComMeeting1

I am a bit concerned about how to give our discussions some structure so we
can accomplish stuff.  I would encourage folks to review the existing
sponsorship documents at:

   http://wiki.osgeo.org/index.php/Sponsorship

and write up fairly specific suggestions for changes, additions and so forth
to this email list in advance.  It is very hard to do deep thinking in the
context of a meeting, so we all need to do some homework in advance.

Best regards,