Foundation Sponsorship

Frank Warmerdam warmerdam at pobox.com
Thu Nov 9 23:03:20 EST 2006

Folks,

We need to get moving on publishing a foundation sponsorship web page.

I added a few notes on the existing proposed web content - primarily a
need for contact info to pursue sponsorship, but I'd like to move ahead
with publishing this information so we can accept foundation level
sponsorships.

I am promoting the idea to ERMapper of sponsoring at the "Supporting
Sponsor" level (10K), and would like to have something more official to
point them at.  Also we need to be able to execute on things like posting
a sponsor logos.

Dave's proposed web materials are at:

   http://wiki.osgeo.org/index.php/OSGeo_Sponsorship_Page

Is there any more feedback on this?  Any objection to us proceeding to
publish based on this page?

Actually, I will add a brief section on "how to sponsor" at the bottom
in the next few minutes.

Best regards,