[Fundraising] Foundation Sponsorship

Tyler Mitchell tylermitchell at shaw.ca
Mon Nov 13 19:44:57 EST 2006

As you probably noticed, I made many edits today to this page.  I
looked at it as an outward focused document and less of an internal
document for review.  Probably needs at least 1 more read through by
each of us.  I think we could still tighten up the Why Sponsor OSGeo
section, but it gets awkward since most of them overlap in some way.
I removed one point that I thought was a duplicate of point 4.

Hope it looks okay - let's discuss.

Tyler