[Fundraising] Re: Motion: Adopt Project Sponsorship Proposal

Tyler Mitchell tylermitchell at shaw.ca
Thu Oct 19 10:26:46 EDT 2006

Hi Ed,
This is similar to many others in many other committees, where some
want to give it a try but cannot in the end due to time.  I see this
as just part of the package in a volunteer organisation.  I know
circumstances can change for the better or worse so just thought I'd
mention it.

Great point about using potential supporters as a test case!  I'll
have to go back and check out those emails, since I've only recently
starting watching the discussions here.

Take care,
Tyler