[OSGeo-Fundraising] Link to project sponsors

Tyler Mitchell tylermitchell at shaw.ca
Thu Feb 1 12:21:32 EST 2007

The rationale is essentially to show the outside world that there are
noteworthy people giving us money and, if they dig deep enough, they
can find out who.  The foundation level sponsors are clear and I
don't want to dilute it further.  But if we keep the links relegated
to the footer of that page, i.e. in "for more information" it can be
less intrusive.  With that in mind perhaps we can avoid creating
whole new 'sections' on the page, and just add links that are a
couple words or more like:

For more information
Other sponsors support particular OSGeo projects: <a>GDAL/OGR</a>.
To sponsor OSGeo or discuss sponsorship opportunities further, please
contact:

We can deal with local chapter sponsors when the time comes, or do
you think it is imminent?

Tyler