[OSGeo-Fundraising] Members donations...

Tyler Mitchell (OSGeo) tmitchell at osgeo.org
Wed Jul 4 18:19:41 EDT 2007

Some of the grants and donations side of things requires having our
charitable status application in.  But as part of this application
they also like to see members donating - showing general public
support for the foundation.

Rather than get stuck in a chicken-or-egg recursive loop, I was
thinking we could open up the ability to receive donations by putting
a donate now PayPal button on the web site.

Do you think it will be used?  I can handle getting it done, but
wanted to pass the idea by you too.

Tyler