[OSGeo-Fundraising] Small Donation Levels

Michael P. Gerlek mpg at lizardtech.com
Fri Jul 13 14:07:26 EDT 2007

I think we should definitely put buttons on the front page as soon as we
can (although maybe higher up / more visible than your test page).  We
can put it up now, and back-date any donations towards "memberships"
later, after we get them nailed down?

$40 is probably too low, if we're giving a T-shirt, etc.  I'd say maybe
~$100, and maybe also have iy include some sort of discount off the next
FOSS4G meeting?

-mpg