[fusion-dev] Question about GxSelectionObjectLayer

Paul Spencer pspencer at dmsolutions.ca
Tue Apr 1 09:48:11 EDT 2008

Hi Alan,

I was able to piece this together from a couple of sources.  Assefa
originally set it to propertynames as part of implementing support for
selections being stored in the session and possibly coming back
paginated (requesting a sub-set of the selection).  Then Mike fixed a
bug related to using display names rather than field names with
mapguide that changed it from propertynames to propertyvalues.

I believe that the mapguide code is assuming that propertynames
contains the original (unaliased) names and propertyvalues contains
the alias for the property name.

Does this help?

Paul