[fusion-dev] InitialView?

Paul Spencer pspencer at dmsolutions.ca
Mon Apr 7 11:34:09 EDT 2008

Jason,

just checked the code, it will look for CenterX, CenterY and Scale and
if *all* are present it will use them, otherwise it looks for MinX,
MinY, MaxX, MaxY and if *all* are present it will use them.

If any of the values are missing from a group, it will ignore that
group.

It will use CenterX, CenterY, Scale in preference to the extent
version if both exist.

Sounds like the schema needs an update.

Cheers

Paul