[fusion-dev] GeoExt

Paul Spencer pspencer at dmsolutions.ca
Thu Dec 11 20:49:41 EST 2008

I was just going to say the same thing then I saw this email :)  It
will be interesting to see how it evolves, it provides a very nice
look and feel for a quick mapping application that doesn't need any
server-side dependencies.

Personally, I find Ext quite heavy compared to Jx + MooTools but I
haven't enough knowledge of it to state a strong opinion.  I get the
impression that it is not that easy to customize the look and feel
either, but I could be wrong - and it looks pretty sweet to start
with ...

Cheers

Paul