[fusion-dev] Re: [fusion-users] fusion 1.1 planning

Julien-Samuel Lacroix jlacroix at mapgears.com
Tue May 6 15:20:49 EDT 2008

 > * implement support for other OpenLayers layer types through the
 > MapGroup tag in the ApplicationDefinition

Hi,

What a coincidence! :) After demo-ing Fusion to a client last Friday, a
question raised. Is it possible to use vector edition features from
OpenLayers inside Fusion?

Currently it's not possible. From what you write here, it would be
possible to add OpenLayers layers on the top of a Fusion map. Could we
then add a Vector layer and use the vector edition controls? I guess
that would need a new widget for vector edition, right?

Can you give us more details?

Julien

--
Julien-Samuel Lacroix