[fusion-dev] Voting...

Paul Spencer pspencer at dmsolutions.ca
Fri May 16 11:44:40 EDT 2008

I don't see why a non-PSC member shouldn't be able to request a vote
on a proposal that they have presented.  I would say that it makes
sense that the proposer OR a PSC member can request a vote on a
particular proposal.  I will update it to reflect this if there is no
objection.

Another flaw that I just noticed is that the RFC process is not
mentioned in this document.  I don't think all issues require an RFC
but it should be at the discretion of the PSC to require a formal RFC
for any particular issue.  Comments?

Paul