[fusion-dev] RE: Integrate Commercial Map Service Layers Problem

Zac Spitzer zac.spitzer at gmail.com
Fri Jul 17 03:16:37 EDT 2009

I didn't do the wiki page  :)

fusion uses a a profile to reduce the size of the file, all of OL is like 1mb..

http://trac.openlayers.org/wiki/Profiles

the build script for fusion will have a .cfg file which is called during the
build process, you will need to locate that in the fusion tree and add
in the layers you need

http://trac.osgeo.org/fusion/browser/trunk/fusion.cfg

remember you cannot use commerical maps with a password protected site,
subject to licensing

On Fri, Jul 17, 2009 at 4:55 PM, Arthur Liu<arthur.liu at autodesk.com> wrote:
> Thanks for your reply.
> I am using the lasted revision but still have that problem.
>
> Regards,
> Arthur

Zac Spitzer -
http://zacster.blogspot.com