[fusion-dev] RE: Ticket: Fusion reports unreadable error message

Jason Birch Jason.Birch at nanaimo.ca
Mon Jul 20 11:37:02 EDT 2009

Is there any way of making the request URL available to users in a pop-up window or something?

I agree that the current mechanism is not user-friendly, but providing the ability to copy/paste the exact error and http request that caused the exception would be useful.  Trying to track these down through server request and error logs can be painful.

Jason