[fusion-dev] Re: Ticket: Fusion reports unreadable error message

Paul Spencer pspencer at dmsolutions.ca
Mon Jul 20 13:56:00 EDT 2009

Would a configurable option to run in 'debug' mode vs production mode
be practical for this sort of this?  It could be added to the existing
config.json and used in various places for reporting problems vs
either suppressing them or providing less ominous looking errors ...

Paul

On 20-Jul-09, at 11:37 AM, Jason Birch wrote:

> Is there any way of making the request URL available to users in a
> pop-up window or something?
>
> I agree that the current mechanism is not user-friendly, but
> providing the ability to copy/paste the exact error and http request
> that caused the exception would be useful.  Trying to track these
> down through server request and error logs can be painful.
>
> Jason

    Paul Spencer
    Chief Technology Officer
    DM Solutions Group Inc