[fusion-dev] RE: Ticket: Fusion reports unreadable error message

Jason Birch Jason.Birch at nanaimo.ca
Mon Jul 20 14:13:29 EDT 2009

I'm not sure.  I was initially going to suggest that, but I often don't get trouble reports until after an application has been signed off, moved to production, etc...  I'd hate to leave a debug flag turned on in production if it had performance implications made the interface totally developer-centric, and I'd be concerned that calling the config option "debug" would lead to this.

If it was called "extendedErrors" or something like that it might be better?  Or if there were different debug levels (none, error, information)?

Another option would be a link that says "Email Problem Report" where user can fill in information about what they were doing, and all debug info is automatically added to the report. :)

Jason