[fusion-dev] Re: [Code Review]: Print widget doesn't work with IIS7

TJmapper tjordan at ddcwsa.com
Tue Mar 30 08:53:20 EDT 2010

I have an install of Mapguide Enterprise 2010 and I tried this code to no
avail. My print dialog comes up blank still and i get a 404 error instead of
a 400. Mine is still looking for the Print/Print.HTML I believe.

Are there any other tricks with the Print.js I should try? Maybe there is
something i am missing, but i can completely remove the Print.js file and it
comes up with the same error. Does the Enterprise version read from some
place else?

I have been struggling with this for a few days now.

Thanks.