[fusion-dev] Re: [Code Review]: Print widget doesn't work with IIS7

Kori Maleski kori.maleski at gmail.com
Tue Mar 30 17:05:24 EDT 2010

On line 59 of Print.js:

Change
this.dialogContentURL = Fusion.getFusionURL() + widgetTag.location +
'Print/Print.html';
this.dialogContentURL = Fusion.getFusionURL() + widgetTag.location +
'Print/Print.php';

Rename the file Print.html to Print.php (change the extension)

That may work.  IIS7 has an issue with GETs vs POSTs when utilizing html
pages.

Cheers,

Kori Maleski