[fusion-dev] Pan & Zoom Issues

Michael Adair madair at dmsolutions.ca
Wed Nov 17 10:38:13 EST 2010

Your selection text looks about right, and the calling sequence goes
through the following methods in layers/MapGuide.js:
- setSelection
- updateMapSelection
- renderSelection

To me it sounds like you have a projection issue and I would look at the
response (specifically extents, map units, and the projection code or
WKT text for your projection) from LoadMap.php in the console to see if
it makes sense - are units in meters or degrees? do the bounds agree
with the map you defined?

Mike