[fusion-dev] Fusion SVN status

Mike Adair madair at dmsolutions.ca
Tue Oct 19 11:16:19 EDT 2010

  All,

I just wanted to provide an update of where the Fusion SVN repo is at now:

- Fusion 2.0 was released a few weeks ago - this is the version to be
used with MapGuide OS 2.1 or less; I don't think there are any
compatibility issues on the MapServer side

- I will be creating an RC of Fusion 2.2 this week - this is to be used
with MGOS 2.2 or greater as there were some backward incompatible
changes in MG related to the PHP version; again I don't think there are
any compatibility issues on the MapServer side.  If there are any issues
you really feel should be fixed in 2.2, change the milestone in Trac so
that is shows up in the 2.2 list

- I've just merged the sandbox/jxlib-3.0 branch back into trunk so all
new development will occur on trunk.  This branch includes an update to
JxLib 3.0 which means there are changes to templates and CSS that must
be taken into account because of changes in Jx.  More testing of the
merged trunk is required but will continue as development moves
forward.  Please report bugs in Fusion trunk as version=SVN and
milestone=2.3

Both 2.2 and trunk are updated to use OpenLayers v2.10 so we are at the
most recent version of OpenLayers.

If there are any questions please let us know.

Thanks,

Mike

--
    Michael Adair