[fusion-dev] Widgets Conflict

Edi.Karadumi edikaradumi at gmail.com
Wed Oct 20 03:56:34 EDT 2010

i have customized two widgets in fusion, the select widget and created a
search widget or better adapted the search widget to work for mapserver. Now
i have a problem when i use the search widget i use

this.getMap().query(options)

so i can hilite and zoom to the result of the search. At this point the

 selection_change event i called,

so i get the result of my search but the event in the selection widget in
selectionpanel.js i called to so i get a conflict between widgets. can you
help me how to zoom to a specific feature (the result of the search) without
the this.getMap().query(options), or better if is there any command to tell
fusion that while search widget is executing, no other widgets should be
executed. i have read something about a command activateTool or something to
dont call other widgets while a widget is active, but i cant make it to
function properly.

Best Regards
Edi Karadumi