[fusion-dev] RE: Replacing the Redline widget

aktaylor akt at frikshun.com
Tue Apr 3 09:35:19 EDT 2012

Hi,

I'm running MG Server 2012 with the default fusion install.

Can you give me a short list of steps to take to replace the built in
Redline tool with the new widget?

I've seen a few posts alluding to grabbing the new widget files and then
"replacing" the tool that comes within the existing Fusion library.  I'm
just not sure what the appropriate way to do that is.  I've tried just
cutting out the Redline bit out of fusionSF.js, but not having much luck
there.

And, can you tell me where to pick up the latest Fusion source?  Iv'e been
downloading files one at a time from
http://trac.osgeo.org/fusion/browser/trunk.

Thanks much!

Allen