[fusion-dev] RE: Replacing the Redline widget

Rachot Moragraan moo at ci.garden-grove.ca.us
Wed Apr 4 19:42:34 EDT 2012

Allen,

Not sure what version of Fusion MG Server 2012 is running, but I dont know if dropping a newer widget version is recommended. Maybe the new Redline tool uses some modified API in the new Fusion itself that your old Fusion may not have?

But if people has gotten it working, it's might be ok.

Anyways, if i were to do that, i'd do the same thing you did and cutting out the snippet in fusionSF.js. But if that's not working then im not too sure either. What is "not having much luck" mean? does it not work at all? or still using the old widget code?

I would recommend just swapping out the whole Fusion library with the old one. I did this pretty effortlessly when i upgraded to version 2.2.

You can download the latest release here: http://trac.osgeo.org/fusion/wiki/GetIt

if you want the trunk, i'd get some SVN tool to download all the files (svn in unix, TortoiseSVN in windows)

Good luck! Sorry if i wasn't much help.