[fusion-dev] Upgrading OpenLayers to 2.12

Michael Adair madair at dmsolutions.ca
Mon Sep 10 10:03:43 PDT 2012

Jackie,

I agree that updating would be very useful, however there are no plans
for an upgrade from our side at this point.  I could probably spend a
bit of time testing in the MapServer realm if someone wanted to put the
effort into upgrading.

I think (99% sure) that we use a straight up build of OpenLayers using
the fusion.cfg file to control the build.  If there were any
customizations, I would typically check those into Fusion SVN as a patch
file.

Mike