[fusion-dev] Upgrading OpenLayers to 2.12

Michael Adair madair at dmsolutions.ca
Wed Sep 19 13:12:53 PDT 2012

Jackie,

I've done some cursory testing of the  sandbox/ol212 with MapServer side
of things and the update to OL2.12 isn't showing any issues.

The bigger issue on MapServer is the update from MS5.6 to MS6.0 as there
are number of things that are now deprecated in MapServer 6. I'm not
sure the best way to handle that as we should still support the
MapServer 5 line (I think).

Mike