[fusion-dev] new search widget - Autodesk Infrastructure Map Server

Csaba Janossy Csaba.Janossy at cadi.hu
Tue Feb 5 07:45:39 PST 2013

Hi there,

I've tried to change the search widget of fusion mapguide following this instruction: http://trac.osgeo.org/fusion/wiki/HowToCreateWidget.
I have created a new search widget master type, name is searchtwo.
I have created this files for the new widget:
fusion/widgets/searchtwo
                viewer.css (not changed)
errorpage.templ (not changed)
                search.php
                searchprompt.php
                search.templ
                searchprompt.templ
fusion/widgets/widgetinfo
                searchtwo.xml
fusion/widgets/
                searchtwo.js

Only one step is missing, to add the widget definition to the ApplicationDefinition.xml.
I use the slate template, so I have to define it in fusion\templates\mapguide\slate\ApplicationDefinition.xml?
Do anyone know - How? Because the tutorial not discuss it, without it, the master type is not working.

Thanks,
Csaba