[fusion-users] Problem with layer hiding and showing.

Kenneth Skovhede, GEOGRAF A/S ks at geograf.dk
Wed Aug 6 06:51:21 EDT 2008

Its not a hash, its a GUID.
Instead of using the layer name, which may not be unique, all layers are
assigned a GUID when the runtime map is created.
This GUID can only be read from a runtime map, and each layer gets
assigned a different GUID for each session.

They differ, because another layer is (supposed to?) show.

Regards, Kenneth Skovhede, GEOGRAF A/S