[fusion-users] Overview Map embedded in map (Google-like)

Nolte, Tim Tim.Nolte at ipcswirelessinc.com
Thu Aug 7 10:41:00 EDT 2008

I was wondering if there is a built-in way to embed the Overview Map
inside the Map window either like Google Maps has it or as a floating
window like in MGOS/Fusion? I have moved it from the Panels layout and
added an 'OverviewMap' div inside my 'Map' div and I can see it in there
in a weird way so I supposed it could be just a matter of applying the
right CSS to get something close to what I want. Anyone doing something
like this already?

- Tim

----
Timothy J Nolte - tnolte at ilpcs.com