[fusion-users] Overview Map embedded in map (Google-like)

Fred warnock fred.warnock at gmail.com
Fri Aug 8 10:49:44 EDT 2008

Hi Tim,

As you have suggested it is just a matter of applying the right CSS to
the DIV you created.

something like the following will put it in the bottom right corner of
the map:

#OverviewMap {
   display: block;
   position: absolute;
   width: 100px;
   height: 100px;
   z-index: 1001;
   bottom: 0px;
   right: 0px;
}

Make sure you set the z-index high enough to get on top of the open
layers map, and also make sure you put a z-index on the map container
because FF3 is now quite picky about how the z-index stacks work.

Fred