[fusion-users] Jx.Panel Start Maximized/Closed

Nolte, Tim Tim.Nolte at ipcswirelessinc.com
Thu Aug 7 12:37:15 EDT 2008

I've got two widgets in a panel bar. I'd like one to be default
maximized and the other default closed, when first launching the Fusion
application. I've tried looking through the JX JavaScript file to get a
handle on how the Panel are constructed. I see that there are some items
in there to maximize, and even found a 'state' option for panels.
However, it seems that the 'state' (open/closed) option isn't
implemented yet. Anyone have any suggestions on this? Thanks.

- Tim

----
Timothy J Nolte - tnolte at ilpcs.com
Network Planning Engineer