[fusion-users] Jx.Panel Start Maximized/Closed

Nolte, Tim Tim.Nolte at ipcswirelessinc.com
Fri Aug 8 09:41:35 EDT 2008

I was aware of the maximizePanel function of the PanelManager. The problem I can't figure out is how to address the PanelManager & Panel I want to maximize inside the fusionInitialized function. The PanelManager & Panels are getting created in the onload function and as a result it seems that those objects are only accessibly within that scope. If I create the empty JS objects in the public scope first then I am able to access the PanelManager & Panels inside the fusionInitialized function but I'm not sure this is the proper way of accomplishing this. I've tried looking through the DOM (via firebug) and looked through both the jx_combined.js & fusion-combined.js to figure out if there is some what of addressing these objects. I have to admit that I'm no expert in JS but I do have a fairly good handle on things.

BTW...having that one panel maximized on startup is exactly what I'm trying to accomplish. Thanks.

- Tim

----
Timothy J Nolte - tnolte at ilpcs.com
Network Planning Engineer