[fusion-users] ApplicationDefinition.xml and the browser cache

gingerbbm stuart.jones at jacobs.com
Wed Aug 20 05:05:52 EDT 2008

What made matters worse for me was that I was connecting via a proxy server
which was doing its own caching. I realised this when I experienced both IE
and Firefox using the same outdated file versions. In this case clearing the
browsers' caches was having no impact.

Thanks for the tips. I like the idea of switching off caching completely
during development. I'll check out the FF add-on.

Cheers
Stuart