[fusion-users] MapServer/Fusion/Select Tool

Paul Deschamps pdeschamps at dmsolutions.ca
Thu Aug 28 10:23:02 EDT 2008

In firebug you will see a call in the "Net" section that loads the mapserver
cgi. Open that link up in a new tab and save the images before and after a
selection.

If both images look good then you are correct in saying it has something to
do with fusion or your application code otherwise it's a mapserver issue.

Cheers

Paul D.