[fusion-users] Mapguide opensource whit fusion

Mike Adair madair at dmsolutions.ca
Wed Jul 16 14:53:33 EDT 2008

To do this using Select, you would have to write a custom version of
SelectionPanel that hyperlinked one of the returned attributes.

You can also use the MapTip widget for this, by configuring the layer to
have a tooltip and URL activated for the feature in MapGuide Studio (or
possibly in Maestro).  The Maptip displayed by Fusion would then have an
active link embedded in it.

Mike