[fusion-users] use OpenLayersCompressed?

Mike Adair madair at dmsolutions.ca
Tue Nov 4 09:24:57 EST 2008

Mans,

I wouldn't count on the useCompressed flag in fusion.js to do anything
useful now, that is a left-over form earlier attempts to load compressed
files and should probably be removed.  Our current line of thinking for
using compressed files is to use the singleFile build target in the Ant
build script (fusion/build.xml) which combines all the required files
(including OpenLayers) into a single .js file and then compresses that
file for use in your applications.
(http://trac.osgeo.org/fusion/wiki/ANTBuildSystem)

Of course you could also just compress the version of OL in Fusion if
you wanted to leave the rest of it uncompressed, as long as the file
name stays the same.

Mike