[fusion-users] Simple question about MapGuide tiling

Jason Birch Jason.Birch at nanaimo.ca
Thu Nov 6 11:35:40 EST 2008

Paul,

What's your thought on Andrew's need for base layers to be mutually
exclusive (change from a check-box to a radio button)?

This is similar to the functionality in Google Maps, I think it's the
default behaviour for OpenLayers, and it's what I would want to do for
my maps as well.  I thought I had written something about this in a
ticket, but I can't find it now...

While I could see this being part of the legend, with a separate Base
Layers group at the bottom, some users may want to have only the dynamic
layers in the legend with base layers being toggled with a different
visual element similar to Google Maps'.

Jason